Please join us for our first women's gathering across all Hope Churches in NYC!
As women, we embody a very specific and integral part of God’s heart. As we gather for worship, fellowship, teaching, prayer, & sharing in small groups, the banner over this time will be a call to ‘awaken’ into all that God is saying, in this season and time.
AWAKENING 2017 will open a doorway for women to not only rise up and step into the calling God is placing upon them in strength and power, but to receive the healing He has for our hearts and soul.
Registrants will be contacted before the event to sign-up for a breakout small group session on specific topics led by a facilitators. Breakout topics TBA.
Keynote Speaker: Jody Chadban, Hope Midtown Pastoral Resident.
Breakout Sessions Led By: Anna Joyce, Christina Park-Hyun, Denise Rhissorrakrai, Jody Chadban, Mariah Jones, Shibi Thottukadavil
1. Unlabeling "the Creative" - Stripping away the labels of what we think ought to be a 'creative' and allowing our gifts and passions to be used without limitation, whether in career or hobby. [Facilitator: Anna Joyce]
2. Let Your Life Speak - conversations about being your authentic self in community & friendship. We'll touch upon emotional healthy spirituality and crafting a Rule of Life.
[Facilitator: Christina Park-Hyun]
3. Listening Prayer - we'll reflect on the passions, experiences, and longings God's given us, and we'll spend some time listening to God in prayer. As we pray and share, our hope is that we'll tune into the next steps God is inviting and encouraging each of us into as women of faith. [Facilitator: Denise Rhissorrakrai]
4. How to keep your Individuality as Part of the Collective - God knit you together with distinct destiny and purpose. He created you to bring something to this world, that is unapologetically you! So often our mindset is one of 'conformity' when it comes to what a good Christian woman should be like. But the truth is that God delights in you, and the world needs you, to rest in the ease of a unique identity grounded in Him. [Facilitator: Jody Chadban]
5. FASHION - Your style speaks volumes but do you know what it's saying? Learn the healthy balance of enjoying fashion and not being burdened by it. Discover how your unique style should be working for you ~ and what's holding you back! [Facilitator: Mariah Jones]
6. Motherhood - Supermoms Unite! Calling all supermoms - the moms who are trying to maintain a work life balance. The moms who feel underappreciated for having a stay at home career. The moms who are waiting to be moms. The moms who have empty nest syndrome. The moms whose womb is waiting to be filled. God is calling you! [Facilitator: Shibi Thottukatavil]
$40 (incl. walk-ins).
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.